Infant Massage for a Cause
Want to learn techniques to spoil and bond with your baby? Have a busy summer schedule? Want to support a great cause?
Shannon Pardy is hosting a one day Infant Massage class and donating ALL funds raised to The Multiple Sclerosis Society.
The one hour class will be held Thursday August 1st at 11:00 AM at the clinic. You will learn a full body massage routine for your baby, a bottle of oil and instruction package are included. Suggested donation is $25 and you will receive a tax receipt from MS society after the class. (Donations will be accepted by cash & cheque only and $20 minimum is required for tax receipt) Please call the clinic to reserve your spot today 613-986-4768
Why MS? Shannon and Anna are riding in the MS Bike Tour! Multiple Sclerosis is a far reaching disease that touches us very close to our hearts. On August 10thwe are cycling 75 KMs from Ottawa to Cornwall to help raise funds for research and to provide support and services for persons living with MS and their families.
- Canadians have one of the highest rates of multiple sclerosis in the world.
- MS is the most common neurological disease affecting young adults in Canada.
- Every day, three more people in Canada are diagnosed with MS.
- Women are more than three times as likely to develop MS as men.
- MS can cause loss of balance, impaired speech, extreme fatigue, double vision and paralysis.
- MS was first identified and described by a French neurologist, Dr. Jean-Martin Charcot, in 1868.
- We don’t know what causes MS but researchers are closer to finding the answer.
Won’t be able to make it to the class but still want to support us in our ride for a cure. Sponsor us online: